We help you evict.
Our in-house eviction crews can remove your tenants quicker and more effectively
than anyone else in the business.
Our crews include only trained, insured PDQ Services employees who follow proper
procedures in evicting tenants. Our crews arrive in a lettered truck that sends
a clear message to other tenants who may be behind on rent. Our move-out service
costs $99 per half hour for the first half hour and $85 for each additional half
hour. There’s no charge for cancellations when you give a 24-hour notice.
We “file” for you
When we receive your order by 11 a.m., we can usually handle your dispossessory filing on the same business day. Our pricing table is based on
the county where your property is located and how many tenants are on the lease. What’s more, our pricing schedule rewards prompt payment – so the
quicker you pay, the lower your fees!
Our state-of-the-art notification system tracks every transaction in the eviction process on a daily basis. We’re the only service that provides daily notifications, flagging each new transaction for your convenience, such as:
- Confirmation that the eviction was filed
- Notice that an amendment was filed
- Cancellation of the order when the tenant paid before filing
- Notice that the eviction was served and method of service
- Last date the tenant can file an answer
- Notice of hearing with court date and time
- Writ of possession requested
- Dismissals when the tenant skips or has paid the rent